Why choose air tools?
- High power-to-weight ratio contributes to low operator fatigue.
- Air tools run cooler and do not generate heat in performing work.
- Compressed air is clean and poses no fire hazard or electric shock potential.
Compared to electric tools, pneumatic tools offer numerous advantages, such as:
- Flexibility: Air tools can operate in areas where other power sources aren’t available, and they can perform a variety of tasks that electric tools cannot.
- Cost: Air tools provide low-cost maintenance and operation because they have fewer moving parts and simple design.
- Safety: Air tools reduce the danger of electric shock and fire hazard. They also run cooler and cannot be damaged from overloading or stalling.